Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Come join the Kroger Distribution Great Lakes Region Warehouse Team!
You will be expected to:
• Operate a motorized pallet jack to select orders and build pallets.
• Read order to ascertain item number and quantity of merchandise.
• Sort merchandise.
• Obtain merchandise from bins/shelves/pick slots.
• Submit order to shipping.
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Work in temperatures that can range from -20 to 90 degrees.
• High school diploma or GED.
We value our dedicated and committed employees and make it our mission to reward them in the best way possible through a competitive compensation program and amazing benefits!!
Salary and Benefits
• $18/hr with uncapped incentive, and as much as $24/hr upon completion of our company-provided training.
• Paid Vacation
• Discount on Kroger Brand Products
• Quarterly Bonus Potential
• Medical/Prescription/Dental/Life Insurance
We hold open interviews all day and evening every Wednesday.
Kroger Distribution is a best-in-class supply chain team that services our more than 2,500 grocery and convenience stores that stretch coast-to-coast across the U.S., including Alaska. We are comprised of more than 30 distribution centers, regional freight centers, transportation and office locations.