Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid vacation, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
$18.00 – $24.00
Come join the Kroger Distribution Great Lakes Region Warehouse Team!
We value our dedicated and committed employees and make it our mission to reward them in the best way possible through a competitive compensation program and amazing benefits, including:
• $18/hr with uncapped incentive, and as much as $24/hr upon completion of our company-provided training.
• Paid Vacation
• Discount on Kroger Brand Products
• Quarterly Bonus Potential
• Medical/Prescription/Dental/Life Insurance
You will be expected to:
• Operate a motorized pallet jack to select orders and build pallets.
• Read order to ascertain item number and quantity of merchandise.
• Sort merchandise.
• Obtain merchandise from bins/shelves/pick slots.
• Submit order to shipping.
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Work in temperatures that can range from -20 to 90 degrees.
• High school diploma or GED.
We hold open interviews all day and evening every Wednesday.
Kroger Distribution is a best-in-class supply chain team that services our more than 2,500 grocery and convenience stores that stretch coast-to-coast across the U.S., including Alaska. We are comprised of more than 30 distribution centers, regional freight centers, transportation and office locations.